- April Calendar of Events
- March Calendar of Events
- February Calendar of Events
- January Calendar of Events
- Go learning Chinese to MandarinGarden for free visa service！
- December Calendar of Events
- November calendar of events
- October canlendar of events
- Warmly welcome to join in expat show
- september calendar of events
Students Comments +more
I have learned Chinese for several years. I changed more than 3 teachers. I need a systemic and efficient studying. And I want to know more about china , Chinese and Chinese culture. Then my friend introduced me Mandarin Garden. What the teacher there gav
Through the Chinese culture activities, I make many friends from all over the world. I learnt how to make dumplings, rice dumplings and flower arrangement. I like the activities of Mandarin Garden. They enriched my life in Shanghai.
I am glad to study in Mandarin Garden. My teacher is very nice and helpful, and the staff of the school is nice to me. I love Chinese and I love to learn Chinese. It’s very practical. I will try to learn it well.
Mandarin Garden is a great place to get to know Chinese culture and to learn Chinese.They offer plenty of activities for an even profounder knowledge.The atmosphere is professional and at the same time relaxed.
I don’t like studying in a boring class. i wish my teacher can always be passionate and push me to study further. In Mandarin Garden, I found the right teacher for me and now I enjoy my class very much. Thanks a lot.
I have compared several schools before my decision. I want to learn Chinese well and I also like to know Chinese culture. And I think the attitude of the teacher, the consultant here are all very positive. I like to stay with them and get the care from th
Welcome to Mandarin Garden!
- MandarinGarden Chinese School welcomes students from all over the globe into the wonderful world of Chinese culture, through the study of Mandarin.We are able to provide our students with the most professional study and service. Here, a very Chinese-feeling environment to allow you to better assimilate into the sea of Chinese culture.
- Located in Shanghai —that most exotic of Chinese cities, the Paris of the East, the Pearl of the Orient—we are uniquely situated to immerse the student in the language and culture of China. Our program includes many cultural activities and excursions to ensure that the students have a full Oriental experience...
- We also offer summer courses in Mandarin and Chinese culture for children and teens. The students study Mandarin in an immersion environment, experiencing the food, history and culture of China.Previously, we have had over 300 students from all over the world, participate in our summer programs...