Mandaringarden respects your privacy and takes your online safety seriously. In order to provide you with the best service, and timely updates, we record a variety of information from your visit to our site. To better protect your privacy, we provide the notice below explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Thank you for accessing the website ("Site") of Mandaringarden.org, Limited. ("Mandaringarden.org," that's us). We respect your privacy and want to protect your personal information. To learn more, please read our Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and (under certain conditions) disclose your personal information. This Privacy Notice also explains the steps we have taken to secure your personal information. Finally, this Privacy Notice explains your options regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. By visiting our Site, you accept the practices described in this Notice.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
1. Information Collection. We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
• Help make this Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
• Help you quickly find information, products, and services.
• Help us create content on this Site that is most relevant to you.
• Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests at the customer information section, or by telephoning, or emailing your request to Mandaringarden.org’s Customer Support department at JAMES@Mandaringarden.orgPlease do not email your credit card number or other sensitive information.
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE and DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
If we change or update this Privacy Notice, we will post changes and updates on this Site so that you will always be aware of what information we collect, use, and disclose. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice from time to time so you will know if the Privacy Notice has been changed or updated. If you have any questions about the Privacy Notice, please contact us.